Like any other machine, your new HVAC system will need periodic tune ups to stay in the best shape. These tune ups will ensure that you don’t encounter future problems. At the very least, routine maintenance can fix minor issues before they become worse. What can you do to help your system, and who can help you do it? Our team at A+ Heating & Cooling – Electrical can help.
How Can I Protect My New HVAC System?
A new heating system is an expensive investment. With all the possible thousands of dollars of your money that you put into it, it only makes sense to want it to last a long time. As such, it’s essential to protect your investment.
The best way to protect your house heating and cooling system is with tune ups. Routine checks make sure it’s functioning correctly and resolves or prevents issues entirely.
When you give us a call for a tune up, our technicians will check to make sure your system is running smoothly and efficiently. These checkups can prevent even more costly repairs or replacements in the long run. You’ll save yourself a lot of money, time and frustration if you have it looked at periodically instead of waiting for a problem to arise.
Time for a tune up? Call our expert team at A+ Heating & Cooling – Electrical. Our NATE-certified technicians are ready and on standby to come out for a heating inspection and tune up.
What Does Seasonal Preventative Maintenance Include?
Seasonal preventative maintenance can stop issues before they arise. The necessary steps you want to get serviced every change of the seasons include:
- A tune up twice a year – in the spring before warm weather arrives and in the fall before the cold winters
- Inspection and cleaning of evaporator coils and the condenser
- Performance check for the blower motor
- Review of all electrical parts
- Clearance of the area surrounding the outdoor part of the system
- Any other small checks recommended by the technician
Leave your seasonal checkups to the professionals. We can make sure your HVAC is working in top condition.
Benefits of a Tune Up
So why are tune-ups so necessary? Aside from obviously keeping the system running efficiently – there are other benefits, too. Some of these benefits include:
- Better air quality in your home = improved health
- Reduced energy output = lower utility bills
- Prevention of repairs or replacement for parts = money saved
- Increased life of the HVAC system = better return on your investment
Call Us Today for HVAC Maintenance
Do you have an older or recently installed HVAC system that needs a tune up? Call our expert team at A+ Heating & Cooling – Electrical. Our certified technicians and expert team can inspect your system and recommend steps to make it more efficient. Whether it is for your home or your business, we can help. We are here to serve our valued customers in North Carolina.
Give us a call for more information or to schedule a seasonal tune up today.