To ensure that your HVAC unit is ready to heat your home when you need it most, it’s important to maintain your unit. It’s a good idea to do this at least once a year.
Many people don’t do this to cut costs, but it could end up costing you more in the long run.
At Swift Services, we offer excellent HVAC maintenance options, including heating tune ups!
Benefits of Routine Maintenance
Why should you put a plan in place for regular maintenance on your HVAC unit? Consider the following:
- Your home will be more energy efficient: A well-maintained HVAC unit will be more efficient. That means you use less energy (and your bills will thank you).
- Catch problems early: Regular maintenance means you can catch small issues, such as repairs and replacements, before they become big issues.
- You can trust a professional eye: Trained technicians know exactly how to keep your unit functional for longer.
- Increase the lifespan of your unit: If you maintain your unit now, you’ll extend the lifespan of your system, which saves you money.
- Improve your air quality: Not only is maintenance good for your home, but it’s also good for your health. A well-kept unit will clean your air so you can breathe easy and relax.
One of the best ways to go about protecting your HVAC unit is through a heating tune up. This is a straightforward procedure that does wonders for your heating system.
What’s Usually Included in a Tune Up?
Most heating tune ups are fairly standard. They usually include the following services:
- Check moving parts for proper lubrication
- Electrical safety check/inspection
- Evaluate the status of blower belt and motor/monitor performance
- Clear the area around the outdoor unit
- Inspect and clean the evaporator coils and condenser
When you choose Swift Services for your heating tune up, we’ll send you a full report after we finish our inspection. We’ll let you know what we think your unit needs to stay healthy. During the tune up, feel free to voice any concerns or questions you may have for us. Our technicians will be able to offer their sage advice.
When Is a Good Time to Get a Tune Up Done?
You can get a tune up done at any point of the year, however, we recommend spring and fall. If you have any major issues that need to be addressed, it’s best to fix them before the temperature begins to drop or rise, when you need your HVAC most.
Book an appointment that works for you with Swift Services!
Call Us Today for HVAC Maintenance and Heating Tune Up
You may be thinking you don’t need a tune up or general inspection. Why do it if you haven’t had any issues? But sometimes you need someone to take a deeper look. It takes a trained technician to see what’s happening underneath the surface. A tune up will prevent issues from arising in the future.
Call Swift Services today to schedule an appointment!