Carolina Forest Air Conditioning Service
If you live in Carolina Forest, you know how beautiful the summers can be. But a working AC is a must for a comfortable summer. So what do you do when your air conditioner is acting up or you’re looking to make changes to it?
That’s where Swift Services comes in. We offer quality AC services to residents throughout the Carolina Forest area. This includes everything from AC repairs to installation.
Why Choose Swift Services for Your Air Conditioning Repairs and Installation in Carolina Forest
There are many reasons to trust Swift Services for your AC service needs. Our technicians are some of the best in the business, with years of industry experience and knowledge at their disposal. They are professional on every job and will take care of all your AC unit needs.
Our AC Services
At Swift Services, you can rest assured that we’ll get your unit back in shape so you can live comfortably. We offer a variety of air conditioning and heat pump services, including:
- AC repair
- Air conditioning installation
- Air conditioning tune up
- Heat pump repair
- Heat pump installation
- Heat pump tune up
Not sure what you need? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us today with any questions you may have. Our technicians can also come out and help you diagnose the problem.
What to Consider When Buying a New AC Unit for your Carolina Forest Home
If you have an older AC unit, there are a lot of benefits to gain from an update. The new system may run more efficiently and save you energy. But before you purchase a unit and commit, you want to consider what you’re looking for in a unit.
The following are some of the most important factors to consider:
This stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. It is calculated using the system’s output over a cooling season. It helps you understand and predict how energy efficient a particular model is. The more energy efficient a model is, the better its SEER rating will be. It is an investment, but it will save you money on your energy bills.
You want to purchase an air conditioner that is the right size for your Carolina Forest home. You don’t want it to be too small or it may not cool effectively. Too large and it may overcool your home, leading to wasted energy.
Purchasing a new AC system isn’t cheap. But it is a necessary element for your home. Figure out a budget, and nail down which models you can afford/invest in.
How to Know If Your Carolina Forest AC System Needs to Be Repaired
If you aren’t looking to replace your old system with a new one, a few simple repairs may be all you need. Stopping issues before they evolve into larger ones will save you money in the long run.
If you are experiencing any of the following problems, you should get in touch with Swift Services:
- High levels of humidity
- Strange smells
- No cool air
- Electrical problems
- Constant cycling on and off
- Less consistent airflow
- Refrigerant leaks
- Strange sounds coming from the system
- Water leakage
- Ice on the coils or refrigerant lines
Not sure if what you’re seeing, smelling or hearing are signs of a faulty system? Let our experts at Swift Services examine the situation for you.
When You Should Replace Your System Instead of Repairing It
If small repairs here and there are all you need, that’s great. But eventually, there comes a point where it’s more cost effective and convenient to replace the system altogether, rather than continuing to make repairs. Here are reasons to replace instead of repair:
- Your unit is older than 10 years: New units or those under 10 years are less likely to experience major issues.
- It isn’t energy efficient: Models that are energy efficient will save you money. If your unit has poor efficiency, it could be time to replace it.
- It’s leaking: Leaks are tricky. They may have an easy solution. Or they may be difficult to pinpoint and cause water damage.
- It’s in need of repairs often: If you are constantly spending money on repairs for your unit, it may be more cost effective to buy a new unit.
However, you may only need repair work if:
- Your unit is fairly new: There’s a good chance we can repair a newer unit.
- A repair will increase home efficiency: We always try to save a unit before replacing it, so if a repair will be more efficient, we’ll do it.
- It doesn’t have a history of repairs: If your unit has never needed to be repaired before, we can likely fix it. Units that have undergone many repairs in the past probably need replacing – and sometimes replacement is more cost efficient than repairing a machine multiple times.
Call Swift Services Today for Air Conditioning Repair and Installation Services in Carolina Forest
If you want to take charge of your air conditioner, we have the expertise to get your system up to speed! Get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment for Carolina Forest, SC, air conditioning service. We also provide heating and air conditioning service to Myrtle Beach, SC, and all of the surrounding areas.